Online Gift Certificates & Gift Cards
Online Gift Certificates are redeemable online only at www.tumi.com and cannot be used at any physical retail stores. Gift Cards can be redeemed online at www.tumi.com or at physical Tumi US retail stores only. They cannot be redeemed at other stores that sell Tumi US (e.g. Bloomingdales).
Redeeming an Online Gift Certificate or Gift Card
Redeeming an Online Gift Certificate or Gift Card is easy. Follow these simple steps:
- Shop www.tumi.com and select products you wish to purchase.
- When you're ready to checkout, click "Shopping Cart."
- Proceed through the checkout.
- Enter your Online Gift Certificate code or Gift Card number (codes are case sensitive) and PIN on the Payment page and click "Apply."
- If you have more than one Gift Card or Online Gift Certificate, simply enter each code and click "Apply" after each one.
- When making a purchase online at www.tumi.com, you may redeem up to five gift cards per order.
- Please make sure you hold all Gift Cards used in this purchase until your order arrives. If your order cannot be fulfilled or you return any items, it may be necessary to grant credit back to one of these cards.
Rules and Regulations for Online Gift Certificates and Gift Cards:
- You cannot purchase an Online Gift Certificate or Gift Card with another Online Gift Certificate or Gift Card.
- Online Gift Certificates and Gift Cards are non-transferable, non-refundable and are not redeemable for cash except where required by law.
- We cannot replace lost or stolen Online Gift Certificates or Gift Cards.
- We do not charge sales tax on the purchase of Online Gift Certificates or Gift Cards; however, products paid for with an Online Gift Certificate or Gift Card will be charged applicable sales tax.
- If you have any additional questions, please contact our Customer Service Department.