Online Gift Certificates
Online Gift Certificates are redeemable online only at www.tumi.com and cannot be used at any physical retail stores.
www.tumi.com Online Gift Certificates can be ordered in any amount up to $1,000. They are sent via e-mail to any individual with a valid e-mail address. Online Gift Certificates contain a purchasing code and PIN number. They are activated within 24 hours of receiving the e-mail.
Buying Online Gift Certificates
To make your purchase, simply:
- Go to our Gift Ideas page.
- Click "Shop Gift Cards."
- Fill out the order form and make your purchase.
After you purchase an Online Gift Certificate:
- We'll send the recipient an e-mail with all of the information needed to use the Gift Certificate at www.tumi.com.
- A confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
Redeeming an Online Gift Certificate
Redeeming an Online Gift Certificate is easy. Follow these simple steps:
- Shop www.tumi.com and select items you wish to purchase.
- When you're ready to checkout, click "Shopping Cart."
- Proceed through the checkout.
- Enter your Gift Certificate Code (codes are case sensitive) and PIN on the Payment page and click "Apply."
- If you have more than one Online Gift Certificate, simply enter each code and click "Apply" after each one.
Rules and Regulations for Online Gift Certificates:
- Online Gift Certificates can only be redeemed through www.tumi.com.
- You cannot purchase an Online Gift Certificate with another Online Gift Certificate.
- Online Gift Certificates are non-transferable, non-refundable and are not redeemable for cash.
- We cannot replace lost or stolen Online Gift Certificates.
- We do not charge sales tax on the purchase of Online Gift Certificates; however, items paid for with an Online Gift Certificate will be charged applicable sales tax.
- Online Gift Certificates do not expire except where required by law.
- If you have any additional questions, please contact our Customer Service Department.