Medium Laptop Cover
- Medium Laptop Cover
- Style #: 26155
- Free Shipping! See Details
Sleek, slim and stylish--these sleeves are perfect for carrying your laptop into a meeting or slipping into a travel or business case. Made from neoprene with a zip top closure.
- Monogramming Available: No
- External Dimensions (wheeled items include handles and wheels) H x W x D: 10.75" x 15" x .875"
- Fits Screen Size: Up to 15"
- Construction Material: Fabric
- External Features:
- Zip closure
- Internal Features:
- Padded interior
We want you to be fully satisfied with every product that you purchase from www.tumi.com. If you are not satisfied with a product that you have purchased, you may return the product within 30 days of delivery for a full refund of the purchase price, minus the shipping, handling, gift box, and other charges. Please note, however, that monogrammed and personalized items, including Accent Your Alpha, cannot be returned. Return shipping is free. You will be provided with a pre-paid UPS domestic label to return your purchase. If you cannot find the prepaid shipping label, please call our Customer Service Department at 1-800-299-TUMI (8864) or contact us by email.
Specifically, we make three commitments to our customers:
1. You will enjoy using our innovative products that are designed and manufactured to be the best;
2. You will experience world-class, after-sales customer service;
3. For a limited time after you purchase a Tumi product from an authorized Tumi store or dealer, you will be covered by our Limited Warranty.
Tumi's warranty extends to the original owner; it is straightforward and comprehensive, and just part of the total Tumi ownership experience.
Please click here to learn more about the Tumi Warranty.
The Tumi Difference
Tumi's T-Pass™ allows you to breeze through airport security hassle-free. T-Pass computer cases and sleeves are designed to meet the Transportation Security Administrations (TSA) technical requirements for checkpoint friendly bags by providing a clear scan of your computer without removing it from the case. NOTE: The TSA reserves the right to ask anyone to remove a computer from its case, or re-screen any bag or laptop regardless of the design of the case.